Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall . Into . the . GAP

Dear GAP --

I love you, though I don't always understand you.



You sent me a 30% off coupon, which, IMO, is like the same thing as free money. So when I went to see what you had to offer, I found this coziest shirt, which looked like it could be made even cuter with this little navy puffer vest. And indeed, I loved them both.

What puzzles me is that the vest only costs $10.00 more than the shirt. Odd. Has someone without the benefit of a business class been given the job of pricing GAP merchandise? I feel troubled and do not know whether to think of the shirt as overpriced (which is bad) or the vest as underpriced (which is good).

Please think about your pricing more in the future.

XOXO,
Me.

P.S. -- Keep sending the massive discount coupons my way!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of puffy vests but i can definitely see myself in the shirt!

Moomby said...

i love old navy for the same reasons!

Secondhand Stella said...

I always find the best things on sale at the GAP.