Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ostrich

I can't stop myself from being obsessed with wallpaper of all kinds. I want to have about 10 houses so that I can use all of the different wallpapers that I'm in love with. My newest wallpaper crush is...



Ostriches!! With their cute little heads stuck in the sand! I kind of desperately want to use this paper somewhere, but I'd have to figure a way to make it go with the rest of the house. You can find the Ostrich wallpaper here. If you want to see even more totally wonderful wallpaper, check out this recent post at The Cottage Cheese.

12 comments:

xo, Alexi said...

oh my goodness! ostriches!! how genius!!!!! i love this wallpaper, too. i doubt my future husband would be just as excited as i am right now, haha. thanks for the link, i'm about to check it out.
also, thanks for stopping by my blog! what you said in my partner's post is so true! thanks for the accessories tip <3

http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Thanks for the link girlie! Love this ostrich wallpaper, it would coordinate so well with your gorgeous gray wall color.

Secondhand Stella said...

Where are these images from? I love the photo on the left!

Pretty Little World said...

^^ I added a link to the store where you can buy it!

Dallas Shaw said...

your blog is prettier and prettier by the day. you're linked
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

elsie said...

My first thought was that if my therapy office had a private restroom that wallpaper would be PERFECT!! very clever AND meaningful!

Linz said...

ostrich wallpaper!! I'm so glad wallpapers are slowly making their way back into mainstream decorating. If done right, wallpapers can give your room that OOMPH and personality. Love it!

Unknown said...

This is very nice! Why don't you use a smaller piece as wall art??
Cheers, Karen

Laura Trevey said...

Love it!! and so original ~~

Editor said...

It's such a unique print, but still totally workable. Great eye :)

Kitty Stampede said...

I flipping love this wallpaper...sooo cool.

Jessica said...

I would love to do a small area with this! It's too quirky to leave behind!