Wednesday, January 27, 2010

She . Lives . on . Love . Street






One of the things that I most enjoy seeing when I'm browsing really expensive real estate listings is the phrase: "Fixer-upper." I get that if you have pots of money, your standards are perhaps a smidge different from us "regular folk." HOWEVER, I have yet to see one of these "fixer-upper" homes that I would not rip the deed from the owner's hands and happily move myself right into!

If you're interested in the house above (and live in Australia), it will be up for auction on Feb. 24th.

P.S. This house is, no joke, located on Mansion Street.

P.P.S. If you bid and win, I'm moving in with you.

Pics: RealestateAU

3 comments:

Rock Couture said...

Gorgeous Real Estate!

Laura Trevey said...

The coolest room I have seen today!
Killer abstract art too ~~

xoxo

Linz said...

i'd move to australia for this house! those windows are...WOW.