Monday, September 27, 2010

Rust + Leopard






Jacket: Vintage
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever21
Booties: Kelly & Katie
Scarf: World Market

Today I'm supposed to be doing many school things, but eh, I'll get to it eventually. It's just such a nice day, and with the exception of making myself go for a run, I'm kind of putzing through it. I'd hoped that it would sunshiney enough for new shop photos - I've got some great new coats, sweaters, and boots to shoot - but alas, that will have to wait until midweek it seems.

I've also gone and drawn myself some little wrist birds, as I grew ever more jealous of the pretty little tattoos posted below.

How is the start of the week going for everyone else?

10 comments:

elsie said...

It is 100 degrees in California, so the wedge sandals and cotton summer dresses are having their last HURRAH! which of course means I'm jealous of your lovely fall look! and the little bird tattoo - I am loving those!!

Pretty Little World said...

Holy cow - 100 degrees seems crazy hot for this time of year. We just had our last few hot days last week, but it was still nothing near 100.

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

love the outfit - love the birds!

Secondhand Stella said...

So cute! Love the scarf! Also love that you are now doing regular outfit posts!

You are so funny... love the "tattoos". I have a star on my wrist and used to draw it w/ pen all the time. Its a good way to see if you really want one.

Anonymous said...

Talk about school stuff, I should be doing some right now! I love that blazer! Such a lovely color.

Editor said...

I love your fishtail braid! I can never make it work when I try it...

KristiMcMurry said...

I like the birds! And I REALLY like the scarf. I miss World Market. The one near me closed...soooo sad. Oh yeah, and can you come teach me how to do a fishtail braid? I tried it one day and I got super frustrated. And then I felt dumb because the internet told me it would be easy.

Unknown said...

Ooo the final details shot is great. Your braids are fab too. Start of the week began with an impulse sickie from work :)

drollgirl said...

love this look! you look fabulous!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Fabulous look! Love your jacket, and the bird "tattoos" are about the loveliest design I've ever seen.