Thursday, June 16, 2011

Confection



The Post Office/UPS has been very, very good to me this week. I've gotten in a slew of things that will be added to the shop + a little smattering of things for myself.

This pretty frock - which feels just like a teensy piece of heaven - came in the mail today from Net-a-Porter. It's a Silk Chiffon Dress from Juicy Couture, and I waited ever so patiently until it hit their sale section. This dress is perfect in every way - just ankle length, so it doesn't drag; it's lightweight and floaty; and the petal pink color is flattering on, like, everyone.

Other things in their sale section that have my eye: (1) Giuseppe Zanotti Platforms, though someone has cruelly taken my size; (2) Stella McCartney Denim Top, because it reminds me of something my mother used to wear; and this (3) Proenza Schouler Dress, even though I have no place to wear it.

Also, if this Gucci Marrakech Bag could maybe, hopefully, perhaps go on sale, I would be ever so grateful!

3 comments:

Cindy Felix said...

Oh what a Lovely dress!!
Would love to have one myself :)
Happy Friday to you!
xx

Rebecca said...

Ah! So jealous! That's such a beautiful dress! :D

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooo, that bag is great. I want it too!